Ready to take the plunge? There are many different ways to get plugged into First Unitarian Church of Baltimore. And while not all newcomers will want to jump in with both feet at first, some will. Here are some ideas (and email links so you can get more information):
- Become a member
- Join the choir or the music committee
- Teach an adults’ or children’s Religious Education class
- Join a group, like your Neighborhood Circle, Interweave, Social Action Clearing House, Dream Group or Book Group.
- Volunteer for a variety of simple tasks, like ushering, editing The Beacon or maintaining the church building.
- Give financially. (We don’t expect newbies to pledge right away, but when you’re ready, we’re happy to share the details.)