Unitarian Universalists welcome people of all religious backgrounds and sexual orientations. We share common values, such as the inherent worth and dignity of all people, and encourage each other to find our own spiritual paths. We have no creed, no single form of worship, and no single form for weddings. Instead, we provide you with assistance to plan a ceremony that reflects your personal beliefs, drawing on many different spiritual and inspirational sources.
Whether you're looking for the traditional or something unique, our minister will help you to plan a service suited to your hopes and dreams.
- The Sanctuary, with a center aisle and a raised altar, seats 350
- Public parking garage directly across the street on Franklin
- Wedding Coordinator to help with church arrangements
- Convenient to Mount Vernon reception venues (Chase Court, Clarion Hotel Peabody Court, The Engineer's Club, The Peabody Library and The Walters Art Museum)
- Enoch Pratt Parish Hall is available for small receptions and rehearsal dinners
- Handicapped accessibility
- Magnificent Niemann pipe organ, Mason and Hamlin grand piano, and harpsichord